- 6 Wax Peppers
- ¼ c. grated Parmesan
- ½ t. salt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 8 oz. farmer cheese or ricotta
- 1 lg. egg, beaten
- 1 t. chopped fresh parsley or dill
Cooking spray or vegetable oil
- Cut tops off peppers (set aside) and slice the peppers down one side. With a small spoon or knife, remove seeds and pith (membranes).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a food processor, blend all ingredients, except oil, until well combined. Do not over blend.
- Stuff peppers with cheese mixture. Place tops back on. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray. Place peppers in a single layer on pan. Lightly brush with oil or spray with cooking spray.
- Bake 35-45 minutes, until golden and the cheese is melted and bubbly.